Daniel Souza, PT, DPT, Owner
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, EIM Institute, 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, California State University Long Beach
- Daniel specializes in sports medicine and orthopedics.
Daniel is married with two sons recently graduated from college. He enjoys exercising, hiking, golfing and traveling.
Tyler Seppanen, MPT
- Master of Physical Therapy, CSU Long Beach
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance, University of Montana (Graduated Cum Laude)
- Tyler specializes in post- op ACL, post-op overhead throwing athletes, orthopedic and sports injuries.
In his free time he enjoys surfing, hiking, trail running, cycling, and traveling. He grew up in Montana where he enjoyed snow skiing, back packing, and fly fishing. He also enjoys long walks on the beach.
Andy Feingold, PT, MPT
- Master of Physical Therapy, Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Bachelor of Science in Pre-Physical Therapy, San Francisco State University
- Andy specializes in cervical, thoracic, lumbar spinal dysfunction (worked 10 years at the SpineCare Center in Tuscaloosa, AL), arthritic conditions, shoulder, and knee pathology.
Andy grew up in Northeast Philadelphia and relocated to Southern California in 1984. He has spent the past 20 years in Alabama and recently relocated back to Southern California to be closer to family. He has a wife, Robyn, who is from Birmingham, Alabama, and two children, Danielle and Jacob. He is very involved in the kids’ activities, ice hockey and figure skating, as well as enjoys spending time enjoying the car culture in Southern California.
TK Yoshino, Athletic Trainer
- Bachelors in Kinesiology, California State University Sacramento
- TK specializes in athletic training.
TK and his wife, Fumi, grew up in Japan. He used to be a professional boxer while he was a student in the United States. He loves spending time with his family, running, paddle boarding, practicing judo, and playing sports with his son, Yohei.
Michael Durant, Neuromuscular Massage Therapist
- Advanced Course in Massage Therapy, National Holistic Institute
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Cal State Long Beach
- Michael specializes in providing relaxing and rehabilitating massage services that combine various techniques.
Michael Durant is a client-focused Neuromuscular Massage Therapist with 9 years of experience providing relaxing and rehabilitating massage services that combine various techniques. He graduated from National Holistic Institute’s Advanced Course in Massage Therapy in 2013 and continued his education to receive his Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology at Cal State Long Beach in 2016.
Michael likes to stay up to date with nutritional and anatomical sciences, as they are ever-changing. You’ll most likely find him at the gym, in the hills hiking, or swimming in the ocean in his free time.
Heather Harrower, DPT
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of North Dakota
- Sport Residency trained at Samaritan Athletic Medicine in conjunction with Oregon State Athletics
Heather specializes in sports rehabilitation focused on biomechanical analysis and sport-specific training to return athletes to the sport they love. Heather’s mission is to empower others to achieve more whether you play college sports or love surfing on the weekends.
Heather grew up in Colorado where she fell in love with the outdoors and went on to run collegiate track and field. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, skiing and watching Marvel movies with her husband. She is excited to be in San Clemente and working in the community.
Kirsten Hertzler, DPT
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Chapman University
- Bachelor of Arts Exercise Science, Point Loma Nazarene University
Kirsten Hertzler, DPT, is a San Clemente native and San Clemente High School Alumni. As a track and field athlete at SCHS, Kirsten knew of SCOR Physical Therapy and their connection to the community and eventually worked as a Physical Therapy Aide before attending the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Chapman University. After graduating, she returned to SCOR as Physical Therapist with the goal of helping her patients return to doing the things they love. In her free time, you can find Kirsten running, swimming, cycling, and going to the beach with her husband Jeff and newborn Griffin.
Would You Like to Join Our Team?
If you have strong manual skills, interpersonal skills, and think you would be a good fit for our team, please submit your resume below.
Send your resume to SCOR Physical Therapy: firstname.lastname@example.org